Friday, May 6, 2011

Health Concerns

While eating the extra long tender Green Giant Asparagus in March of 2011. I bite into one and encountered a foreign object, which injured my tongue. I reported my negative experience with Green Giant product to General Mills Consumer Consumer Services. I also sent them a picture of said object. I informed General Mills that they were in violations of FDA Consumer Sales Practices Act (1972) ORC S1345.01. After which General Mills spokesperson told me that FDA permitted a percentage of objects in products.
If you have had similar experience with General Mills products, please tell me of your unpleasant experience. I hope that your responce will add-up to numbers poweful enough that General Mills will modernize company policy on their food preproduction procedures.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment